Hyperion Planning – Version: 22.214.171.124.00 and later [Release: 11.1 and later ]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When running business rules through planning or workspace if the user switches to the job console to track the progress of the business rule, it never completes and always show as ‘processing’. Some other rules however do complete.
This is a known issue in 11.1.2 but has been resolved in 126.96.36.199.
An alternative that could work would be to do the following:
– Stop the planning service
– Take a relational database repository backup of the planning application
– Go the Hyperion Planning Application repository database and clear the HSP_JOB_STATUS table
– Start the planning service
– Login to the planning application to make sure that the job status are cleared
– go to administration -> Application -> Properties
Add the following parameters in the application properties section:
Enter HBR_MAX_WAIT_FOR_RULE and the interval in milliseconds to wait before running (ie. 290000))
business rules in the background. If this property is not set, the feature does not work, and
business rules do not run in the background.
Enter HBR_MONITOR_DELAY and the interval in milliseconds for checking business rule status (ie. 180000))
– Save and log off
– Restart Hyperion Planning service.