If you face the following errors when creating a new database connection of Financial Rerporting on a 64-bit server and 11.1.2 version you just will need to change some JVM Options of Financial Reporting Server to solve this issue.
- “Error connecting to database connection <server/database>: com/hyperion/ap/adm/HssConn”
- “Error connection to database connection <server/database>: no HssJNIDriver950 in java.library.path”
- Open the registry editor (regedit.exe);
- Open the path “HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\HyperionSolutions\FinancialReporting0\HyS9FRReports”;
- At the JVM Options JVMOption13, JMOption17 and Env2, change the path
- Restart the “Hyperion Financial Reporting – Web Application” service;
This is a Known Issue and is already posted at the Readme of the 11.1.2 Reporting and Analysis.